China’s Service Sector: New Formats, New Models and New Industries
7 – 12 July 2019 ● Chengdu
The Overseas Market Workshop is jointly organised by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI).
Chengdu is the western hub of China’s commercial and financial activities and also serves as an important base for China’s enterprises to engage with companies from all over the world. As China’s fourth most-populous city, Chengdu is blessed with a vast market hinterland and tremendous consumer market in China’s western region. Equipped with different established business platforms, Chengdu is becoming one of the favourite cities for investment in Central and Western China.
Why should I participate?
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Learn about the new formats and trends of Chengdu’s service industry, e.g. smart service, experience service, customised service, shared services, green services, and cross-border services.
- Understand Chengdu’s “Big Health” Industry, Cultural and Creative Industries+ (“CCI”) and Scenario Creation innovation models and cases
- Gain insights into future developments of Chengdu’s middle and high-end consumption and green consumption
- Explore collaboration opportunities in Chengdu’s CCI, ICT, logistics, transportation, food and retail industries
What will it cover?
Lessons and case study analyses will be conducted by academic professionals from Sichuan University
- New Formats, New Models and New Industries of China’s Service Sector
- Experience Economy and Case Studies
- Marketing and Business Model Innovation in the Big Data Era
- China’s CCI+ and Scenario Creation Innovation Models
*Site Visits and sharing sessions with:
Sichuan University, Sino Singapore-Sichuan Hi-Tech Innovation Park, AI Innovation Centre and Singapore Innovation Centre, Keruyun Chengdu R&D Centre, Perennial International Health and Medical Hub, 321 Cultural and Creative Park, Chengdu IFS + Taikoo Li, The Chengdu International Railway Port and many more.
*Tentative Programme; actual company visits might differ.
Who should participate?
- Business owners and professionals, senior executives and representatives from different industries who are interested in China’s new service industry market opportunities are encouraged to participate.
S$4,400 per participant
(inclusive of lectures, business meetings, seminars, corporate visits, scheduled meals, ground transport and 5 nights’ hotel accommodation with daily breakfast). Final course fee due per participant after deducting government subsidy is S$1,320.00 (For participants eligible for ESG’s grant)
Air fares & personal expenditures are not included. These expenditures shall be borne by participants.
This programme is supported as an Overseas Market Workshop by Enterprise Singapore up to 70%. Singaporeans/PRs from Singapore-registered companies may apply for this grant.
A S$150.00 Registration Fee must be paid within 3 working days upon successful registration of the programme with SCCCI. This will be deducted from the total Course Fee payable afterward. Full payment of the programme fee must be received by SCCCI 15 days prior to the departure date.
Registration is now open!
Closing Date: Monday, 17th June 2019 or when participation reaches 20 before the said date.
Mr Zekson Tan
Tel: +65 6430 8335
In Partnership With: