The Digital Economy and Smart Era: New Development, Trends and Opportunities
26 May – 1 June 2019 ● Beijing & Tianjin
The Overseas Market Workshop is jointly organised by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI).
Technological innovation has entered its most dynamic phase in the 21st century. A new round of technological revolution and industrial transformation has now redefined global innovation and the global economy. Smart industry is drastically changing the modes of business production and social lifestyle. The knowledge-based economy and information economy have created the smart economy which is distinguished by the exponential growth of IT transformation and disruptive innovation.
Why should I participate?
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the latest development of China’s digital economy and smart industries
- Gain insights into smart solutions and practical case studies (smart manufacturing, smart education, smart medical care, smart eldercare etc.)
- Learn about the integration of China’s digital economy and the real economy
- Explore potential business opportunities for Singapore companies in China
What will it cover?
- Lessons and case study analyses will be conducted by academic professionals and industry leaders
- Topics include:
- Macro Digital-Economy and Business Transformation
- Business Innovation in the Smart Economy Era
- Blockchain and China’s Digitalisation Strategy
- Artificial Intelligence and Its Future Applications
- Case Studies and Analyses on Business Innovation
*Site Visits and sharing sessions with:
Lenovo, iCenter, Yanda International Health City, Haidilao Smart Restaurant, Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-city, JD.com, Taiji Smart City Operation Service (Tianjin) Co Ltd and many more.
*Tentative Programme; actual company visits might differ.
Who should participate?
- Business owners and professionals, senior executives and representatives from different industries who are interested in China’s digital economy and new market opportunities are encouraged to participate.
S$4,420 per participant
(inclusive of lectures, business meetings, seminars, corporate visits, scheduled meals, ground transport and 5 nights’ hotel accommodation with daily breakfast). Final course fee due per participant after deducting government subsidy is S$1,326.00 (For participants eligible for ESG’s grant)
Air fares & personal expenditures are not included. These expenditures shall be borne by participants.
This programme is supported as an Overseas Market Workshop by Enterprise Singapore up to 70%. Singaporeans/PRs from Singapore-registered companies may apply for this grant.
A S$150.00 Registration Fee must be paid within 3 working days upon successful registration of the programme with SCCCI. This will be deducted from the total Course Fee payable afterward. Full payment of the programme fee must be received by SCCCI 15 days prior to the departure date.
Registration is now open!
Closing Date: Saturday, 4th May 2019 or when participation reaches 20 before the said date.
Mr Zekson Tan
Tel: +65 6430 8335
In Partnership With: