New Era, New Mindset and New Milestone for the New China Economy
14 – 19 October 2018 ● Shanghai
The Overseas Market Workshop is jointly organised by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI).
Due to changes in economic and geopolitical conditions, global competition and changes in consumer behaviour, it is very crucial for Singapore entrepreneurs to be equipped with fresh insights and ideas while entering the new China market. This programme allows participants to integrate Eastern and Western ideologies and gain new strategic perspectives while revisiting the China market.
Why should I participate?
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the current economic scenario of China
- Gain global insights into new consumer and “New Retail” trends
- Gain insights into the classic features of China’s current society, business and culture, and identify practical market strategies that target China’s young consumers
- Understand the new development trends of China’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) industry, innovative business operations and management and the value of business innovation
What will it cover?
- Lessons and case study analyses will be conducted by academic professionals from Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Topics and case studies include:
- New trends, new models, new future
- Interpretation of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Development and evolution of China’s Fintech Industry
- Targeted Marketing utilising Big Data
- Internet Thinking and Innovative Business Model
*Site Visits and sharing sessions with:
Shanghai Starbucks Flagship Store/Fantasy Starbucks Baking Workshop, Xiaomi Flagship Store, Amazon Fulfilment Centre in Kunshan, iRock Technologies
*Programme is tentative and company visits might differ from actual.
Who should participate?
• Business owners and professionals, senior executives and representatives from different industries who are interested in business innovation and China’s new market are encouraged to participate.
S$4,280 per participant
(inclusive of lectures, business meetings, seminars, corporate visits, scheduled meals, ground transport and 5 nights’ hotel accommodation with daily breakfast). Final course fee due per participant after deducting government subsidy is S$1,284.00 (Final amount to be confirmed by ESG)
Air fares & personal expenditures are not included. These expenditures shall be borne by participants.
This programme is supported as an Overseas Market Workshop by Enterprise Singapore up to 70%. Singaporeans/PRs from Singapore-registered companies may apply for this grant.
A S$150.00 Registration Fee must be paid within 3 working days upon successful registration of the programme with SCCCI. This will be deducted from the total Course Fee payable afterward. Full payment of the programme fee must be received by SCCCI 15 days prior to the departure date.
Registration is now open!
Closing Date: Saturday, 22nd September 2018 or when participation reaches 20 before the said date.
Mr Zekson Tan
Tel: +65 6430 8335
In Partnership With: