Digital Transformation: Trends in china Blockchain Technology, Usage and Future Development
8 – 13 July 2018 ● Hangzhou
The Overseas Market Workshop is jointly organised by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI).
China’s digital economy continues to transform rapidly – this time, through the ever-evolving and new frontier technology – Blockchain. China’s strength in this new technology arena is unstoppable, with the recent 2017 survey highlighting China as the top patent generating country, beating United States and the rest of the world by a huge margin. Blockchain technology is permeating through China’s financial sector, resulting in a Fintech-driven Blockchain evolution. Besides having the right talents in Blockchain technology, many companies in China had already started exploring Blockchain concepts during its incipient years. Alibaba, being one of these pioneer companies, is already remodeling its products and services to fully leverage on Blockchain to harness its enormous benefits.
Why should I participate?
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand key drivers of China’s digital economy and future development
- Grasp the potential impact and opportunities posed by Blockchain on the physical economy
- Understand how Blockchain can be used across different industries
- Understand how different trades and industries could be impacted by the integration of Blockchain and AI
What will it cover?
- Lessons and case study analyses will be conducted by academic professionals from Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Topics and case studies include:
- China’s Fintech Evolution and Future Developments
- Blockchain Concept and Actual Case Studies
- Current and Future Development Outlook for China's Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Alibaba’s study tour programme
*Site Visits and sharing sessions with:
Alibaba, Zhejiang Hangzhou Future Sci-Tech City, Hyperchain Technologies, Fuzamei Blockchain,
*Programme is tentative and company visits might differ from actual.
Who should participate?
•Business owners and professionals, senior executives and representatives from different industries who are interested in Blockchain and who intend to develop business presence in the China market are encouraged to participate.
S$4,530 per participant
(inclusive of lectures, business meetings, seminars, corporate visits, scheduled meals, ground transport and 5 nights’ hotel accommodation with daily breakfast). Final course fee due per participant after deducting government subsidy is S$1,359.00 (Final amount to be confirmed by ESG)
Air fares & personal expenditures are not included. These expenditures shall be borne by participants.
This programme is supported as an Overseas Market Workshop by Enterprise Singapore up to 70%. Singaporeans/PRs from Singapore-registered companies may apply for this grant.
A S$150.00 Registration Fee must be paid within 3 working days upon successful registration of the programme with SCCCI. This will be deducted from the total Course Fee payable afterward. Full payment of the programme fee must be received by SCCCI 15 days prior to the departure date.
Registration is now open!
Closing Date: Saturday, 23rd June 2018 or participation reaches 20 before the said date.
Ms Tan Cheng Teng
Tel: +65 6430 8313
Mr Zekson Tan
Tel: +65 6430 8335
In Partnership With: