SCCCI’s 60th Council Second AGM
To: Life Individual, Life Corporate, Annual Individual, Annual Corporate and Trade Association members of Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 60th Council's Second Annual General Meeting of Members of Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry will be held by way of electronic means on Friday, 30 April 2021 at 3pm. Please attend this meeting punctually.
- To approve the minutes of the 60th Council's First Annual General Meeting held on 28 August 2020 (Page 16 to 19 of the Annual Report 2020). Please view e-Annual Report 2020 at https://www.sccci.org.sg/our-publications/2020-4
- To approve the Financial Reports and Audited Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020. Please view the e-Financial Statements 2019 at www.sccci.org.sg/audited-financial-statements-2020
- To appoint Auditors
- To approve the Proposed Amendments to the Rules of SCCCI 2018 (Annex A)
- Any other matters
In light of the COVID-19 situation and pursuant to the relevant order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020, the following arrangements will be adopted for the AGM.
- Members will only be able to attend the AGM virtually ie via “live audio-webcast”;
- Pre-registration is required to attend the virtual AGM proceedings. The deadline for submitting the Pre-registration Form by Members is 16 April 2021, 11.59 pm;
- A Member who is attending the AGM may only vote by appointing the Chairman of the meeting as the Member’s proxy to vote at the meeting by sending SCCCI an instrument of appointment (also known as “the Proxy Form”). The completed Proxy Form must reach SCCCI latest by 16 April 2021, 11.59 pm;
- A Member who is attending the AGM may raise questions pertaining to the items on the Agenda in the Notice of Annual General. The completed Questions Form is to reach SCCCI latest by 16 April 2021, 11.59 pm.
Documents and Information on the 60th Council’s First AGM are as follows:
- SCCCI’s 60th Second AGM webpage www.sccci.org.sg/60th-second-agm
- Notice of AGM (this Notice)
- 2020 Annual Report & Minutes of the 60th Council Second AGM https://www.sccci.org.sg/our-publications/2020-4
- Audited Financial Statements 2020 www.sccci.org.sg/audited-financial-statements-2020
Relevant Forms and steps for member’s actions are as follows:
- Pre-registration Form
- Proxy Form
- Questions Form
- Appendix 1 - Steps for Pre-registration and submission of Questions & Proxy Forms
- Annex A - Proposed Amendments to the Rules of SCCCI 2018
UPDATE (15 April 2021): Due to a technical error, we have replaced "Annex A – Proposed Amendments to the Rules of SCCCI 2018" with an updated version. Members who wish to attend the virtual AGM should submit both the Pre-registration Form and the Proxy Form by 21 April 2021, 11.59 pm.
Please email to Ms Chen Li Ying or Ms Huang Wei Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 63378381 if you need further clarifications.
By order of the Council
Lu Cheng Yang
*Authorised Representative – a person who represents and votes on its company’s behalf in all matters relating to SCCCI’s AGM. Our records indicate that you (for Individual Member) or your company (for Corporate Member) had nominated you to be the Authorised Representatives.